The Goal Of This Event
The goal of this two-day event is to bring together cross-industry innovation leaders to delve into the ever changing world of operational excellence and continuous improvement. The aim is to share strategies and frameworks that can be put in place to ensure businesses are making the right decisions to keep growing. Your competitors are constantly developing and innovating – don’t be left behind! Why don’t you join us as a speaker or sponsor at this inaugural summit!
Points of Discussion
- Leadership and cultural strategy: The link between culture and the sustainability of change initiatives in achieving Operational Excellence
- Incremental Improvement vs. Breakthrough Improvement
- Engaging senior leadership in excellence initiatives
- Building sales expertise in rapidly evolving business environments
- Recognising digital opportunities for industry cooperation
- The human factor: forging a mindset of excellence
- Lean and Six Sigma
- Continuous Improvement and Operational Excellence
- Digitalisation: Adapting and embracing new technologies and resulting business models
- Visions for the future: A.I. and Machine Learning
Who Will You Meet
Cross Industry Leading Speakers
Senior Level Attendees
Corporate : Companies
Why a Summit and Why Now?
Cost reduction is still the main mantra for everyone in the supply chain, from purchasing, to inbound logistics, to local production activities and final delivery to the customers. We will provide a platform to discuss how to improve and combine the best opportunities coming up from the digital revolution and the possible optimisation strategies coming up from the physical distribution channels. There are many programs and frameworks that can be put in place to make sure that businesses are making the right decisions and understand the return for all efforts undertaken to keep growing.
It’s all about the EXPERIENCE!
- Cross sector learning – find out how solutions adopted by other sectors can add value to your
business. What can you learn from other industries and vertical sectors?
- Save time and money – concentrated industry knowledge in two intensive days
- Case studies – listen to case studies outlining the pros and cons of new and existing digital
customer experience projects
- Networking and interactive – Learn from your peers and build new relationships in our break
out and networking sessions
- Discussion groups – industry-specific roundtable discussions for you to focus on the key issues
that affect your business
How Will You Benefit
Like Minded Strategy leaders for Networking
Hear About Groundbreaking Approaches to Innovation
Get the Pro & Cons of New & Existing Projects
Opportunities For Networking
Meet over 80 like-minded cross-industry leaders and take advantage of the networking opportunities, both formal and informal. The conference is expected to become a platform for fruitful discussion and networking between key executives from around the world, working towards a culture of innovation. The interactive programme format is structured to maximise learning and networking through fun and informative sessions.