The Goal Of The Event
Think lean and hone your strategy!
The Unleashing Innovation in Operational Excellence Summit on 27 & 28 June brings together industry leaders, experts, VPs, and CxOs to discuss the latest innovations in: Continuous Improvement, Agile and Lean Transformation, Process Automation, Six Sigma and many more.
When the global environment is changing faster than ever, companies and business leaders are forced to overcome new challenges every day in order to succeed. Cultural change and continuous improvement go hand-in-hand on the path to achieving sustainable operational excellence. Smart use of the Lean philosophy will help you differentiate yourself from your competitors.
This programme will teach you the meaning of operational excellence and how to effectively use the tools and methodologies to create value for your organisation. It is crucial to have practical insights to revolutionise your manufacturing processes, increase employee engagement, implement the best upcoming tech and uncover essential insights into Industry 4.0, Data and Lean to improve your productivity and efficiency.
Our summit is made up of innovative learning and networking opportunities that keep even the most senior business leaders engaged. This event boasts an intimate environment that creates connections which become long-term partnerships. You will experience inspiring keynote addresses, in-depth case studies, structured networking and interactive discussion groups!
Points of Discussion
- Automation Vs Optimization
- Innovate to improve operational excellence
- Drive operational excellence to the frontline
- Culture eats strategy for breakfast!
- Make your business more efficient and save time and money with process optimization
- Strengthen your core operating processes for the long term
- Create a culture of engagement: cultural and behavioral transformation
- No need for management commitment in Lean
- Implement changes in leadership thinking and behaviors to drive enterprise transformation
- Industry 4.0
- How to effectively implement and enable a continuous improvement mindset within an
- Six Sigma
- Global Supply Chain
- Automating the right processes and operations
- Develop lean operations that can add significant value aligned with the overall company goals
- How to adopt a more agile way of working
- Big Data & Artificial Intelligence
- How to exploit and scale platforms to drive growth and co-design with customers and partners
within the ecosystem
Who Could You Meet
Cross Industry Leading Speakers
Senior Level Attendees
Corporate : Companies
Why a Summit?
At our summits you will gain knowledge on best practices through invaluable peer to peer interaction with senior executives from all over the world. Increase your professional network by immersing yourself in fruitful conversation and idea exchanges and play an important role in aiding others in their professional development by sharing your experiences and strategies. GEE summits are an opportunity to gain crucial knowledge on recent developments, case studies, methodologies, deployment tools, and ways they can be adapted to suit the unique profile of your company. Global Executive Events is determined to provide top quality networking opportunities that boost your business performance. It’s among our objectives to help you spearhead change and forward-thinking while transforming expertise, technology, and innovation. This is an invitation to benefit from cross-sector learning, concentrated industry knowledge and build new relationships. Propel yourself and your company to new heights and register for our summits at https://www.globalexecutiveevents.com/.
It’s all about the EXPERIENCE!
- Cross-industry learning – find out how innovative new projects adopted by other sectors could add value to your business
- Save time and money – concentrated industry insights and knowledge across two intensive days
- Case studies – practical information on what works and what doesn’t, outlining the challenges and lessons learned for current and planned projects
- Networking and interactive – build new relationships and engage with other executives in our workshops, unconference sessions and networking lunches
- Collaborate – specialists and innovators generating brilliant ideas and innovative solutions
- Real-world information – get practical, evidence-based insights to help you stay ahead of the curve
How Will You Benefit
Like Minded Strategy leaders for Networking
Hear About Groundbreaking Approaches to Innovation
Get the Pro & Cons of New & Existing Projects
Opportunities For Networking
Meet up to 100 like-minded cross-industry senior executives over two days of intensive talks, workshops, and learning whilst taking advantage of the chance to do some strategic networking. Be a part of the creative process by engaging in idea generation and problem-solving opportunities. You will have ample time to share your own knowledge with others, as well as gaining new insights from your peers during our networking sessions. All our attendees will leave our summit with unique viewpoints from others who have been through similar situations in an intimate round table setting.
People Love Our Events
See What They Say About This Event
Unleashing Operational Excellence: Amsterdam2018
Joanne FaulknerVP Continues Improvement
Stephan HedrichBusiness Improvement & OE Sales
Ralph RettlerManaging Director
Nigel RichardsonPre Sales Director,
Gert AskesCo-Founder & CEO,
Peter FrankSenior Consultant,
Mark KroesBusiness Process Expert & Quality Assurance Officer,
Coen HuesmannSenior Manager,
Sarah KellyGlobal Innovation Program Manager,
Federico Ruiz ForniéSupply Chain Manager EMEA,
United Arab Emirates
Marta Garrosa FernándezHead of Policy Administration & Operational Excellence,
Dr. Klaus DohrmannVice President Sector Development Engineering, Manufacturing & Energy,
Dekyi BoorsmaHead of Customer Support EMEA,
Richard H KochCrop Protection Continuous Improvement Head,
Jose Rafael Padilla ValenzuelaGlobal Business Excellence/Continuous Improvement,
Alexandre GoubinDirector - Operating Model & Commercial Optimization,
Ivan TitovSenior Expert Corporate First Choice Office,
DP DHL Group
Tim JanischManager - Impact of Automation,
Arnoud de JongeDirector Operational Excellence Abbott Nutrition,
Bartosz KieraSenior Agile / Lean Coach,
Irina PopovaChannel Data Manager and E-Deployment Lead for EMEA,
Frederic GomerCo-founder And Managing Partner,
Olivier van NieuwenhuizenHead of Project Portfolio and Lean Office,